"BLITZER: Bottom line, even though you were an adviser to John McCain during the campaign, you say support what Barack Obama is doing right now. You say that to members of the House and Senate.Can Mitch McConnell and his neo-Confederate, Republican pity posse get out of the way now and let us fix the economy? Please?
ZANDI: I absolutely do. I -- you know, I fear that the economy is slipping away. We need to act aggressively and quickly. This isn't a perfect plan, by any stretch, but it is a good plan -- a good enough plan. It will create jobs and it will make a difference and we need to pass it quickly."
Oh, and when your "friends" tell you that we simply cannot afford this economic recovery program, show them this:

Politely remind them that we already shoveled another $750,000,000,000 into the doomed financial sector (who's still bitching about executive pay caps!), and tell them to
SHOVE IT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment