Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Folks at Comedy Central Get It...

... and because they do, they need to be shared!

First, John Stewart unveils AmeriGasm!
The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
AmeriGasm
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis


And then Stephen Colbert gets into the action:
The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Sarah Palin Uses a Hand-O-Prompter
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorEconomy


It just doesn't get any better than this.

3 comments:

Tao Dao Man said...

RE your avatar change. LOL I doubt any one would confuse you with a tea bagger after reading your posts. Keep up the good fight.

Serving Patriot said...

Thanks RZ. I still wish those crazies would make their own flag rather than keep using honrable Gadsens...

SP

Tao Dao Man said...

The rethug establishment will shun them. They will just fade away. Those 20-25 % will always be in society. They are looking for a psychopath to lead them.
I think I have sent you this in the past if not, enjoy.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/191213-Word-gets-around-Twilight-and-the-trick-of-the-psychopaths