The short answer is No, I was not but just did not find the time, energy or reason to write up any "occasional thoughts."
The longer answer is a patchwork of home, work, life, optimism, despair, fury, gardening, travel and all the other little elements that make up life in modern America today. And that is just sooo boring!
Some of the things that have transpired worthy of note:
- The Administration let more sunshine in on who, what, why and how of the torture shame
- Taxpayers (and future taxpayers) continued to pay enormous amounts of money to the most wealthy in our nation - ostensibly to stave off economic catastrophe
- We are moving inexorably towards widening the war in Afghanistan (back into the Big Muddy!)
- The automakers cave to the demands of the "transplant caucus" and prepare to destroy whats left of the retirements of hundreds of thousands... we are told that this is good (but not good enough for the financial industry)
- I knocked off a couple books I hope to write some more about in the future (check out the portlet)
- Spring has sprung with all its glory and crazy weather!!!
So, for the one or two of you folks out there who actually stop by on from time to time -- Thanks! (Especially you Spocko and Suzan! I was graced and did not even know it!!!) I hope that you'll stop by again and be able to greet you with some new thoughts and ruminations.
No comments:
Post a Comment